Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rock n roll ain't dead!!!



Alright, so here it goes... I started this blog with a DREAM (literally, i dreamt this s**t, though, i know how corny/freaky it sounds)...

That dream is to express my opinion about rock n roll, old and new, from Alkaline Trio to ZZ Top, everything I lay my ears upon.

And to talk bout local music stores and the services they offer. And perhaps a lil on music making websites. And whatever there is to talk about rock n roll in my mind.

As for who I am. I ain't no rockstar, ain't no professional musician, ain't nobody. But just an avid fan of everything rock n roll!! I realized being a rockstar is a far fetched dream for me now. Heck, i don't think I'll even be hired as a rolling stones reporter. So, to keep rock n rolling, this is my way, my blog (darn, it sounds geeky) :)

It's gonna take a while till i start putting up all these info. But, it'll be there eventually.

So, stay tuned :D

Rock n roll never dies...

1 comment:

  1. hello do are you have sell guitar in other blog?
    http://guitarsmalaysia.blogspot.com/2009/08/other-guitars-for-sale.html

    i am from hong kong and i was insterest to your Ibanez VINTAGE Destroyer II DT355.

    is it still here?
    and will u accept to shipping to hong kong if i buy it?
    and how much for the shipping fees?
    thank you and waiting for your reply,thx

    ReplyDelete